- This event has passed.
Biblical Parenting – Effective Discipline
March 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Parents know the difficulty of providing effective discipline to their children. The Bible makes very clear that all parents are to discipline and instruct their children – for the good of the child and the good of the family, but to do so in a way that leads to heart change rather than hard-heartedness is always a challenge.
This class seeks to combine the theological truths God gives us to discipline our children along with practical examples of how to do it well.
We will answer the questions:
- What does biblical discipline look like?
- How do we deal with persistent defiance?
- What should discipline change over the different stages of a child’s life?
- What is the ultimate goal of discipline from God’s POV
- What do you do when nothing seems to work?
Class Details: We will host this class at the same time as Kids Club. There will be childcare for those in Kids Club and a special class for preschoolers.
Date: March 3 (6pm-8pm)
Location: TriCity Church Building