Those of us who are part of TriCity Church are called to give cheerfully (2 Corinthians 9:7) and sacrificially (Luke 21:1-4) to honour God and to support the ministry of his church. To that end we have set up the following means of giving to this ministry (See below) If you aren’t part of TriCity church we invite you to join us on Sunday morning, but hope you feel no obligation to give financially. Our greatest desire is that you know Jesus and worship him fully in all areas of your life.
Please follow the steps below to give via etransfer.
- Go to your online banking website and select etransfer.
- Set up a new recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up the e-transfer and send. The funds will be automatically deposited for security, so we no longer require a password.
- You’re done!
Credit Card Giving [Anytime]
TriCity Church now supports credit card giving online. We are using the online donation platform “Tithe.ly”. TriCity is charged a small fee when donations are made online with a credit card, please consider checking the box “cover fees” to help keep our expenses low. The entire amount including the fees you opted to cover will be on your tax receipt.
After clicking on the button below, please create a Tithe.ly account. This will save your giving information and keep track of your donations. There is also a Tithe.ly App you can download so you can give on your mobile device. Or you can give by texting the word “Give” to (866) 863-1837.
Pre-Approved Giving [Anytime]
Contributing by pre-approved giving is an easy way for you to authorize donations to be made from your bank account on a regular basis.
- Complete the application form – COMING SOON
- Attach a cheque marked “VOID” or your account information if cheques are not available
- Bring your signed application to the Connect Desk Sunday morning or send by mail to the church office.
To make any changes to your pre-approved giving donation we need a written, signed and dated notice or an email to email@example.com outlining the change to be made. FIVE DAYS notice before the due date must be given
Cash / Cheque [Sunday Mornings]
- You can deposit any cash or cheques in the GIVE box located at the Connect Desk
- Please make Cheques payable to TriCity Church.
- Please put all donations in a giving envelope and include your personal information for tax receipting purposes.
Debit [Sunday Mornings]
- There is a Debit machine available at the Connect Desk
- Please put Debit receipt in a giving envelope and place in the GIVE box with you information.
Up until December 31, 2022, TriCity Church was a ministry of Northview Community Church. All finances went through Northview Community Church in a designated fund. Tithing until December 31st, 2022 will be receipted as Northview Community Church. As of January 1st, 2023, TriCity Church will legally be an independent church, and all finances will go through TriCity Church’s new Charitable number — as a result, any tithing from January 1st, 2023 will be receipted as TriCity Church.